Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks


Thanksgiving is a time of giving thanks, stuffing our faces with delicious food, and spending time with our family. It's become one of my favorite holidays, to be honest: Halloween is too spooky, so it's nice to have another, happier, cozier autumn holiday.

So, what am I thankful for this year?

-My hilarious and loving family
-Theater
-friends
-My own room
-A home
-this laptop
-My school
-clothing
-food
-Music
-My voice
-Disney
-Disneyland
-A boyfriend
-The money I have
-The opportunities I'm given
-My dreams
-My ambitions
-Pumpkin pie
-Gravy to cover up the weird taste of the way-too-smooth mashed potatoes
-Bacon
-The color purple
-The Bible
-Broadway
-hugs
-kisses
-Rain
-Kittens
-Books
-The Internet
-....college apps. It does mean I get to go to college!
-My giant teddy bear
-The quilt I haven't finished
-Shoes
-Being healthy, even though I can be a hypochondriac
-Makeup
-Hair curlers
-My lanyard for my keys (it's very unique)
-Blankets
-Tea
-Coloring books

I think the best way to close this Thanksgiving is taking advantage of those last three things :)

What are you thankful for? I hope your Thanksgiving has been happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment